Sunday, 25 May 2014

Daily Update 28

Friday, crit with Chris about music. Going to make various sounds for the video clips.

Ran into a problem with Sony Vegas when trying to export the video clips. I wasn't sure why so I spend a while searching for an answer- assuming it was an issue with my laptops sound driver, I tried updating it but nothing was working. Then I tried to export it again and noticed it fails when exporting the static.gif image I downloaded from google images;


Now that I understand the issue, I can simply replace the static file as it must be corrupted or something.
I also worked on the menu screen idea- not sure about music at this juncture, but this is a rough idea of what it will look like;

The options is something I can add if I have time, but it's not strictly necessary.
If I do have that option, the Options will be for the screen resolution; Full Screen Mode or Window Mode with various resolution options.

No comments:

Post a Comment