Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Daily Update 18

Today, keep building the game in Blender.
Use tutorial received from Gary and work on smoothing out the map and getting the character to work in game.

So far I've connected all the rooms together by their points, double checking all the corners by walking around it in game mode.

I've made the frame for one of the doors but will leave it for now until I have the actual doors ready to use. This is so I know what size and junk to line the frame as. For some reason not all of the door frame is appearing in game mode, but that will be worked out before it becomes an issue.


The whole map is done, now I just need to work out how to input the actual game elements.


The small room is the bed room where you start off, the T shape in the ward corridor, the slope is of course the stairs, and the long area is the corridor you spend the remainder of the game in.

No comments:

Post a Comment